Maximize the results of Bigfoot by giving your team the knowledge and skills they need through CMMS Training. The Bigfoot Training Institute™ options below can be used alone or combined to supply you with the capability to drive greater productivity and efficiency throughout your maintenance operations.
Not only can you get up to speed easily with Bigfoot Training Institute, you can also earn credit toward Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) recertification. Smartware Group, Inc. is recognized by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management. Smartware Group’s Onsite CMMS Training, live Virtual CMMS Training webinars, and Maintenance & Operations Knowledge (MOK) Seminars are approved for credit through June 30, 2017.
Onsite CMMS Training
Steer your team’s attention in the right direction with a full training plan at your location. Choose among the three onsite training options below to map out your training strategy according to your specific needs:
- Standard Onsite Training: Available for up to eight users over 3 days, this onsite training option covers seven standard modules: Orientation, Assets, PMs, Work Orders, Requests, Reporting, and Global Admin Tools.
- Train-the-Trainer Onsite Training: Develop training knowledge resources internally for up to six users per class during this extensive training of 10 Bigfoot modules over five days.
- Custom Onsite Training: This option gives you the flexibility to create a personalized experience that meets your specific training needs as an additional or supplemental component to your Standard Onsite Training. Custom Onsite Training is designed in conjunction with the Smartware Group training and consulting teams for a maximum class size of eight.
Onsite CMMS Training has been approved by SMRP for up to 15 CEUs per training session. As an added benefit, Onsite Training also includes unlimited access to the Online Video Library to give your maintenance team a comprehensive Bigfoot education.
Virtual CMMS Training
A series of live training webinars conducted by a Smartware Group trainer allow you to learn Bigfoot CMMS whenever and wherever you like! These webinars are available for a team of 10 for repeat attendance over a 12-month period and are approved for 1.0 SMRP CEU each. Users also have access to the included Online Video Library to extend your training benefits. A typical Virtual Training schedule may follow as outlined below:
- Bigfoot CMMS Orientation (free for all users)
- Advanced Configuration (free for all users)
- Preventive Maintenance
- Work Orders
- Inventory and Purchasing
- Maintenance Requests
- Safety/EHS – Bigfoot OSH
- Mobile app
Get Started Today
Want to get started with Bigfoot Training Institute? Contact Smartware Group sales today for more information.