Bigfoot Component Manufacturing Asset Management Software:
Your Competitive Advantage
Your components may come in all shapes and sizes, and from many different materials – and your manufacturing asset management software should be flexible enough to accommodate it all. Bigfoot CMMS helps you to manage your asset and facility maintenance easily and quickly through its modern, configurable architecture. Use a combination of sites, regions, and more to manage multiple, hierarchical locations as well as the multi-language capabilities and culture settings of Bigfoot for domestic and international users.
Explore just some of the functionality of Bigfoot CMMS for component manufacturers, as outlined below:
- Asset/Equipment Management. Track and maintain all assets and equipment across the enterprise, including CNC drilling machines, laser cutting equipment, assembly systems, and more. Assign a criticality ranking and condition to assist with work order planning and priorities, and leverage bar code functionality to check on your asset on-the-fly. The full date/time/user stamp functionality of Bigfoot makes it simple to trace work performed and updated entries related to a particular asset.
- Security Permissions. Restrict or broaden user access into preventive maintenance schedules, equipment profiles, and more through Bigfoot’s detailed user permissions.
- MRO Inventory. Get systematic control over physical counts by tracking spare parts based on location and category. The native Bigfoot inventory variance report allows you to compare system part quantities to what is physically on hand and enter notes for follow-up. Kit parts as needed, and manage vendors and related purchase orders all within Bigfoot.
- Reporting. Create your own internal dashboards to gauge productivity and efficiency and develop reports to showcase the value of your maintenance operations. The built-in Bigfoot CMMS report, On-Time/Late Work Orders, for example, can illustrate the timeliness of your preventive and corrective maintenance. Other native Bigfoot reports, such as Cost Analysis, can assist in justifying the ROI of your maintenance as the work of your team helps to extend the life of company assets.
- Mobility. Whether you are on the road, in a plant, or elsewhere in the field, you can stay closely connected to Bigfoot. The Bigfoot “On-the-Go” Mobile app allows you to access your core maintenance data through your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, using the same simple design and user experience you’ve come to expect with your desktop version of Bigfoot CMMS.
Get familiar with Bigfoot CMMS for component manufacturers today – contact sales for a personalized demonstration.