Bigfoot is a smart manufacturing work order software for a diverse range of business models, including engineer-to-order, make-to-order, configure-to-order, make-to-stock, and assembly-to-order. The following points highlight just a few of Bigfoot’s broad capabilities for manufacturers:
- CMMS for Your Size. As a scalable enterprise asset management solution, Bigfoot can be configured to handle simple or complex asset organization and configurations across one plant or many. No matter your size – whether you have 10 users or 10,000 users – Bigfoot can be modified to meet your organization’s needs now and in the future.
- Modern Manufacturing. The open platform of the cloud-based Bigfoot solution allows you to push your Industry 4.0 and IoT initiatives forward. Develop more accurate and efficient asset management through Bigfoot’s native Predictive Maintenance (PdM) functionality and the Bigfoot Integration Suite; couple this with asset monitoring solutions and test measurement devices to achieve a truly smart plant.
- Inventory Management. Bigfoot CMMS allows you to control your inventory, such as spare parts and vehicles, the way you want. Meet Just-in-Time (JIT) inventory requirements by making inventory available in one area or give yourself the ability to store individual inventory across multiple areas, including satellite locations.
- Work Order Management. The flexibility of Bigfoot manufacturing work order software is seemingly endless. Keep work orders on particular assets within specific locations of your overall organization. Manage many assets on one PM or many PMs on many assets, depending upon your maintenance operational requirements. For high-priority work orders, simply create Views in Bigfoot to define priorities based on the criticality level of the asset, the calculated criticality of the work order, or other configurations. Bigfoot Views may also be created for delayed work orders with reason codes, work order histories, and much more.
- Preventive Maintenance Management. Schedule preventive maintenance using a drag-and-drop Job Planner or capture meter readings via the Bigfoot OPC Interface, or combine the two approaches.
- Safety Management. Safety can always come first with Bigfoot Occupational Safety & Health (OSH). Tie all your audits, inspections, and safety programs with your maintenance data to ensure your safety procedures can be tracked, repeated, and visible to your maintenance and safety team.
Approximately 50% of all Bigfoot users are in a manufacturing environment today – contact us to see why Bigfoot CMMS is the choice for manufacturers!