The Bigfoot Footprint
Bigfoot CMMS is sold and supported by partners around the globe. Find your nearest CMMS reseller partner using the map below to learn how you can start running Bigfoot quickly for quick results.
Can’t find a Bigfoot reseller in your area? Contact sales to get in touch with Smartware Group directly.
Preferred Bigfoot Hardware Partner
Barcodes Inc. can supply your organization with the right hardware to help you carry out your maintenance management processes using Bigfoot maintenance software. Simply visit http://www.barcodesinc.com/partners/bigfoot/ today to view all the recommended hardware options for Bigfoot users, including:
- Barcode scanners
- Mobile computers
- RFID products
- Identification card equipment
- Barcode label and receipt printers
- And much more
All Bigfoot users are entitled to exclusive discounts and Tier 1 level support for hardware devices purchased from Barcodes Inc.
For any questions related to hardware purchasing and support, contact your dedicated Barcodes Inc. representative for the Bigfoot CMMS solution below:
Phone 800-351-9962 ext. 8871
Preferred Bigfoot Validation Partner
For maintenance organizations within regulated environments, Penny Goss Technical Solutions (PGTS) offers comprehensive software validation services to ensure your organization adheres to GAMP Standards, ISO 9000 standards, GxP regulations, FDA guidelines and HIPAA (HITECH Act and Final Omnibus HIPAA rule) regulations, as well as Sarbanes Oxley.
These services may involve, but are not limited to:
- Software Validation/Verification: Creation of Concept/Proposal Documents, Validation Plans, User and Functional Requirements Specifications, Risk Assessment Reports, Software Design Specifications, IQ/OQ Documentation, Test Protocols and Test Reports
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11: Development of evaluation and remediation plans for guideline compliance
- Audit Remediation: Working with QA and Regulatory Affairs to remedy audit findings
- Gap Analysis: Performing system and software gap analysis for fiscal decisions
- SOP & DOP: Generation and revision of operational procedures for quality assurance purposes
- Work Instructions: Development of work instructions specific to your use of Bigfoot CMMS
- Business Process Flow Mapping: Development of current and optimal state business process flowcharts
- Workflow & Process Diagramming: Visual diagrams of workflow and process flow for development and documentation purposes
- Technical Manuals: Creation of User guides, Service Provider Manuals and Release Notes
- Supplier/Vendor Audit: Performing GMP compliance assessment and generating related report(s)
- Merger & Acquisition: Establishing Quality Data migration validation to evidence that data from purchased companies was properly merged with existing quality systems
CMMS Validation Benefits
- Save testing time/labor
- Ensure validation is reflective of your actual Bigfoot usage
- Achieve compliance and audit success
Contact Penny Goss for further information about Bigfoot CMMS validation services at the phone number, e-mail, and website below:
Preferred Bigfoot MRO Procurement Partner
Contraqer connects with Bigfoot CMMS in a unique way to centralize and automate the entire procurement process, effectively creating Closed-Loop MRO Procurement.
In Closed-Loop MRO Procurement, Contraqer’s seamless, real-time integration with Bigfoot CMMS determines when parts go below their re-order points. When this happens, Contraqer creates an RFQ or Purchase Order and alerts the Procurement team that they need to make a purchase. When a Purchase Order is placed, the system automatically updates the Quantity on Order information in Bigfoot CMMS. And when the order arrives, the system automatically decrements the Quantity on Order information and increments the Quantity on Hand information.
The benefits of Closed-Loop MRO Procurement include:
- Fewer parts outages, resulting in higher uptime and more reliable assets and equipment
- Fewer emergency shipments, resulting in lower shipping costs
- Lower inventory levels, resulting in both lower depreciation expense and lower working capital utilization
- Lower purchase prices, resulting in a lower overall maintenance spend
- Time savings and more accurate inventory data through the elimination of tedious, manual work and human error potential
What is the impact of Closed-Loop MRO Procurement on the bottom line?
Through a combination of real-time asset data, predictive analytics, and continuous improvement, companies can see 12% less unscheduled asset downtime and 15% higher operating margins.
In addition to this unique inventory management capability, the cloud-based Contraqer solution extends the purchasing functionality of Bigfoot CMMS through the Bigfoot Integration Suite, giving you the ability to:
- Keep suppliers competitive by weighing and scoring proposal sections based on common evaluation criteria
- Compare supplier prices with historical pricing; negotiate with automatic multiple quote price spread analysis, and benchmark pricing against anonymous Contraqer user results
- Catch potential errors with the automatic import of vendor quotes and verification of products, quantities, and terms
- Streamline vendor and product ratings across your organization; gain visibility into average prices and performance grades
- Manage a variety of maintenance contract types: coterminus, non-coterminus, auto-renew, and auto-expire
To learn how your organization can improve the financial performance of your MRO purchasing operation, schedule a demonstration with Contraqer by visiting www.contraqer.com today.
Preferred Bigfoot Asset Monitoring Partner
For manufacturers seeking a consistent and efficient method to collect and analyze asset data – and automatically produce Bigfoot PdM activities in real time, Freedom eLOG®, by 5ME, is an asset monitoring system that works in conjunction with Bigfoot CMMS to deliver total asset condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
Accessible 24/7 via any web browser, Freedom eLog may be used to access live asset data 24/7 via any web browser from your smartphone to a desktop computer. The software links every machine on the shop floor to provide configurable reports on everything from individual machine performance to total production activity in order to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, streamline processes, and improve operational efficiency and overall equipment effectiveness.
Extend the capabilities of Freedom eLog by leveraging the Bigfoot Integration Suite to predict asset maintenance events as they occur, based on configurable thresholds. The superior access to data, as available by Freedom eLog and Bigfoot CMMS, means you can optimize processes to create an efficient, integrated solution with high-quality, profitable output.