Work for a winner.
Inside Sales Representative
Location: Remote; Greater Boston Area
Experience: 2-5 years
Compensation: Base salary plus incentive
Smartware Group, producer of the flexible, web-based Bigfoot maintenance solution, is currently seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative to support the sales team by qualifying new leads and setting online demonstration appointments. As the first contact sales prospects encounter in the sales cycle, this associate-level role requires professionalism, high energy, and great attention to detail.
This position is remote and residence may be anywhere within the continental United States. Sales training will be available to the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity for career growth.
* Instant follow up of inbound marketing leads by phone and e-mail to gather prospect qualifications, including key decision makers, business pain points, budget, purchase timeframe, and other project details
* Verification of non-duplicate accounts within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Entry and distribution of each lead to the appropriate Account Executive
* Setting online demonstration appointments between prospect and Account Executive
* Excellent phone and e-mail communication skills
* 2-5 years' experience only
* Tele-sales background preferred
* Self-motivated, with high energy levels and a passion for sales and technology
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Exchange
* 4-year college degree
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com
Database/IT Support Specialist:
Smartware Group, producer of the flexible, cloud-based Bigfoot maintenance solution, is currently seeking a full-time Database/IT Support Specialist to interact with customers and staff on a daily basis for data migration projects, imports, custom reporting, and other database and IT system tasks. The successful candidate will work with a technical team to administer implementation and maintenance of the Bigfoot CMMS solution, as well as assist with Level II help desk support for SQL Server-related questions and issues. In addition, the Database/IT Support Specialist will be responsible for general product management, including the design, testing, etc. of the Bigfoot product line. This position is remote-based within the New England area of the United States, with training available to the successful candidate and the opportunity for career growth. Benefits include retirement plan match, paid vacation and sick time, and approved home-office expense reimbursement.
* 2+ years of experience with SQL Server - administration, setup, permissions and script creation
* 2+ years of experience with MS Access, Excel
* IT/Server infrastructure - IIS 6 & 7, Windows Server 2003 and higher, Windows, Active Directory, GPO
* HTML, ASPx (beneficial)
* Crystal Reporting tools (beneficial)
* Strong desktop support skills for hardware, software and Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of WordPress, virtualization, load balancing, and Sharepoint 2010 a plus
* Must be able to work with minimal direction and supervision as well as with a team
* Must be comfortable assisting clients and internal staff remotely
Please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch....